What Personal Information About Members / Subscribers Does Nimeya Collect?
We collect the personal information to know who you are and the following are kept for our future references. This further helps to self-authenticate you during accessing our application and to give you the access to your secured personal data.
Here are few types of personal information we collect:
- Full Name as appears in your PAN / Aadhar Card: This identifies you.
- Date of Birth: This provides your DOB as appeared in your PAN/Aadhar Card
- Mobile No: This is needed to authenticate access to our application and to keep you updated with relevant information
- Email ID: This is needed to authenticate access to our application and to keep you updated with relevant information. It is your username to access Nimeya web & mobile app and can’t be changed.
- Your Name, DOB, Gender, Mobile Number, email ID, PAN
- If you have opted for Gold or Platinum Subscription Option, you may add details of your family members such as their Name,DOB, Gender, Relationship with you, Mobile Number, email ID,PAN
- For Security purpose we mask mobile & PAN. You can use an OTP to view the same
- Collect credit related information from third party service provider Experian basis explicit consent and acceptance of terms and conditions by you (Experian is a credit information company registered under the Credit Information Companies (Regulation) Act, 2005).
Nimeya shall access your Credit Information as your authorized representative and Nimeya shall use the Credit Information for limited End Use Purpose consisting of and in relation to the services proposed to be availed by you from Nimeya including advise on best loan offers if applicable.
We shall not aggregate, retain, store, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, sell or rent the Credit Information to any other person and the same cannot be copied or reproduced other than as agreed herein and in furtherance to CICRA. The Parties agree to protect and keep confidential the Credit Information both online and offline.
- We don’t share any credit related information with any third party for Data Analytics or AI Related Services or for any market research.
We don’t track any emails of your that contain information on your liabilities like emails from credit card companies or home loan providers etc.
- The Credit Information shared by you, or received on by us onyour behalf shall be destroyed, purged, erased immediately upon the completion of the transaction/ End Use Purpose for which theCredit Information report was procured, this period not being longer than 6 months.
- Enter Information Manually – You can enter the details of your investments such as scheme name, account number, start date, end date, balance as on date etc
Enter details with the Help Menu Option – With the help of Help Menu you can fetch your savings account details, mutual fund statements, NPS & EPF balance, fund value of your insurance policies by giving a “Missed Call”, send an SMS or visiting the provider’s WhatsApp Service.
Upload investment statements in PDF or upload details in an excel format. You can upload the following statements to update your details in equities, mutual fund, bonds & NPSa) CDSLa.Mail from –b.Subject line – “CDSL Consolidated Account Statement (CAS) across Mutual Funds and Depositories for JAN2022-<205986159-1-1>”b) NSDLa. Mail from –b. Subjectline – Your NSDL CAS – August 2022 (NSDL ID– 103398643)c) NPS Kfintecha. Mail from –b. Subject line – “Monthly Transaction Statement for yourNPS account with Kfintech-CRA”d) NSDL proteana. Mail from –b. Subject line – ““Monthly Transaction Statement of yourNPS account for the period <01-Feb-2022 TO 28-Feb–2022>”
- With “Auto Track” option your investments in equities, bonds, mutual funds and NPS will be automatically updated.
- In order to avail the “Auto Track” option you need to provide your consent to sync emails where you receive CDSL/NSDL eCASstatement or trades executed at NSE/BSE, or Monthly TransactionStatement for your NPS account either from KFintech or ProteanCRAs for each member and start auto tracking portfolio
- We will able to track only after you have provided necessaryconsent to sync the email ids for yourself and family members
- We will need PAN number (for CDSL/NSDL eCAS Statements) orPAN number and Date of Birth (for NPS Monthly TransactionStatements) to correctly map all investments under your name.Entering your PAN number is safe.
- You have to enable read permission for your email IDs so that we can able to access & read your statement.
- Your investments details will be updated once every month,however you can check the asset price on regular basis.
- This facility is currently available for Gmail. We will make itavailable for other email providers in near future.
- You can discontinue “Auto Track” option anytime. You need todeactivate the same in your profile section.
- Please note that if your funds are in demat then those folios maynot be present in eCAS and hence it will be difficult to track such folios.
- By providing your consent you are giving Nimeya Applicationaccess to summary information like From, To, Subject & date fields ofemail messages
- By providing your consent you are giving Nimeya Applicationaccess to read your first and last name, your email address etc
- While we do our best to provide adequate and accurate information, at any point in time Nimeya cannot be held responsible for any discrepancy in the data tracking.
For What Purposes Does Nimeya Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to authenticate, operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our members / subscribers. These purposes include:
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Nimeya Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Nimeya Services.
- Recommendations and personalisation. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your experience with Nimeya Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. As a part of Know Your Customer (KYC) requirement.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Nimeya Services via different channels (e.g., by sms or notifications, email, chat).
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our member / subscribers, Nimeya, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
- Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product information, display personalised content, recognise your membership / subscription level, enable you to use 1-Click access, and provide other customised features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads. You may set your preferences through Your Account.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Nimeya’s content, features, and services.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on any third-party sites
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Push Notifications
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
Does Nimeya Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our members / subscribers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our members / subscribers’ personal information to others. We share members / subscribers’ personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries Nimeya.Al, controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, member / subscriber information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the member / subscriber consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Nimeya.Al or substantially all of its assets are acquired, member / subscriber information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal & financial information during transmission by using latest and the best encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data. You may refer to https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/pdfs/pci_fs_data_storage.pdf for details.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of member / subscriber personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorised access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your Nimeya account that is not used for other online accounts. Be sure to sign out when finished using a shared computer.
What About Advertising?
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: Nimeya will not use your Gmail data for serving advertisements. Nimeya Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third party advertising partners may collect information (excluding personal or any financial information) about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Nimeya ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers. You can opt-out of interest-hat Information from Your Account.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. Many of our Nimeya Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Nimeya Services.
- When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us, please adjust your Membership / Subscription Preferences. If you don’t want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device.
- If you do not want to see interest-based ads, please adjust your Advertisement Preferences.
- If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account and blocking cookies on your browser.
- You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data usage by updating your settings on the applicable Nimeya website (e.g., in “Manage Your Content and Devices”), device, or application. Most non-Nimeya devices also provide users with the ability to change device permissions (e.g., disable/access location services, contacts). For most devices, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to change your device permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Are Children Allowed to Use Nimeya Services?
Nimeya does not provide its services to children. Investments held in children/s name need to tagged with parents’ account. If you are under 18 years of age, you may use Nimeya Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 years without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
Apart from profile details of members / subscribers, Nimeya does not have any access to your investment details stored in our cloud server. We don’t allow, any human to read your investment details, however, the same is used for analytics using algo/AI based tools to provide value added services. Thus, your data is secured and only you can access the same by means of your registered email id, mobile number and password/secured PIN/finger impression. Your data is protected through 128 bit encryption technology and complies with the following:
- United Kingdom Data Protection Act 2018
- Any applicable law relating to the processing, privacy and use of personal data including, without limitation:
- EU Council Directive 2002/58/EC
- The General Data Protection Regulation
- Any Corresponding or Equivalent applicable National Laws & Regulations
- The regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions